My kids graduated from high school this week, so I had the week off for that. But with all the festivities there wasn't much time for modeling. But I did squeeze a couple hours in yesterday.
Some 3D printed roof hatches arrived this weekend so I put them on this shortened ExactRail 4427. I've got a couple more of these to do so I went ahead and printed a bunch.
I'd been looking for this older Atlas hopper for awhile and found one that needed a little TLC. One of the stirrups was broken so I figured I could copy it using some flat brass wire. It turned out OK so I went ahead and replaced the rest.